Meet Your Endocannabinoid System

Supplements & Remedies for Better Health / Vitality

Moderator: DrJessieND

admin_jj_phpbb
Site Admin

Meet Your Endocannabinoid System

Meet your Endocannabinoid System

During the 1980’s scientists discovered a brand new system within the human body, the Endocannabinoid System, or ECS. This system was made up of receptors for particular substances, cannabinoids, and was determined to be the master regulator for homeostasis (balance) in the body. The ECS acts as a chemical bridge between body and mind. It regulates blood sugar, immune function, muscle and fat tissues, hormones, pain centers, reward centers, and metabolic functions.

Whoa! That's a lot of therapeutic function from a very simple plant: hemp. Sadly, this wonderful plant that has so many valuable uses was ostracized in the early 1900’s, in the US primarily, because it is related to marijuana. Hemp is NOT Marijuana, although they look very similar. It creates no high, yet it does do amazing things for human health.

My theory is that before the US government outlawed the use of Marijuana, both of those plants were abundant in the fields. The ruminators (bison, cattle, goats, sheep, etc.) ate both and we (well, not US, but our ancestors) ate plenty of those meats. Another words, we had to evolve eating these molecules, otherwise, why would we have an entire system throughout the body designed just for them?

Some of the more exciting properties of cannabinoids in the human body include pain resolution, more rapid healing of injuries, surgeries, better focus, less anxious and depressed feelings, more adaptability and lower inflammation. Who doesn’t need that these days?

I have been using CBD and other cannabinoids for years (there are 113 different ones!), and finally found a company that has complete integrity with their science as well as growing and manufacturing of therapeutic hemp products, and of course, it is USDA Certified Organic. I am putting the link below, for your convenience.

Here is the link for Green Compass Organic CBD, then Click the "JOIN" button at the top of the page. Then down the page on the right you will see "I'm New Here" and Create A New Account, then Click Continue to register for a new account.