What's Really Eating You?

Your body's needs are different as you age and based on what you are doing in life. Here is where you get the answers to the hard questions. One of the biggest questions is "What is going on with my body?"

Moderator: DrJessieND

DrJessieND

What's Really Eating You?

One of the most mind-blowing things I learned early on in my recovery from my mentor, Dr. Theresa Dale, PhD, was about how parasitic infections are rampant in this country. Not only that, but our medical model completely ignores this fact. In a few moments, it will make complete sense WHY they ignore this, but first, let’s take a look at the wide range of symptoms parasites cause in their human hosts. See if you can identify with any of these:

• Allergies/chronic sinus/stuffy nose/runny nose (airborne, food, pets etc)
  • Brain Fog
  • Cancer and many other chronic diseases
  • Chemical Sensitivities
  • Depression
  • Fatigue
  • Food Cravings/Sugar and alcohol cravings
  • Food Sensitivities
  • Gut symptoms, IBS/Crones/gas/diarrhea/constipation
  • Hot flashes
  • Insomnia
  • Joint pain and Arthritis of any kind/Fibromyalgia/wandering pain
  • Migraines
  • Nail biting/cuticle biting/teeth grinding/jaw clenching
  • Nightmares
  • Neurological disorders
  • Skin rashes/eczema/dandruff/itchy/flaky/acne

The list is endless, honestly. So let’s think about this for a minute: in modern medicine, you may have noticed, the goal is to stop the symptom from occurring, using approved medical methods: drugs, surgery or radiation. When you realize why the American Medical Association (A.M.A) was founded by Mr. Rockefeller, it is very easy to see why proper detection and treatment of parasites would be a very large threat to PROFITS. So, they keep the public in the dark, and continue to sell medications (made mostly from petrochemicals for your allergy/constipation/migraine/joint pain, etc.; Mr. Rockefeller’s mandate to his scientists was to come up with ways to use petrochemical by-products as medicines) and keep making profits. I MEAN, LOOK AT THIS LIST AGAIN. This is most of big pharma’s income, right there. So mystery solved, it is not in their best interest to behave with integrity about the parasite issue!

Fact: all pathogens (unfriendly/toxic entities on the physical) want us eating lots of sugars!

When you study how the AMA trains doctors to test for parasites, using a stool sample and then actually investigate the science of some of the life cycles of certain larger worms that love humans, quickly we see that a stool test will miss the vast majority of larger parasites, which gestate in the mammal’s lungs.

The shocking cover-up is really vast. At first, I was really upset at how our population is literally setup for disease, including Cancer. In fact, the ammonia by-products of parasites will, over time, cause Cancer. This is not just my opinion and experience, but also that of global experts in parasitology.

This is why Ivermectin has been used around the world for decades and was the drug of choice for helping populations exposed to flood, famine, etc. rid themselves of chronic parasites. This is well-known by our CDC, and yet they continue to insist that this isn’t an American problem. Well there is, and parasites are now everywhere. In fact, the eggs from larger parasites (hookworms/tapeworms) can live outside a mammal host for up to 6 months, waiting to get inhaled into our dog or cat or our own lung system, where it will hatch, move down to the gut, start feeding and laying eggs, which then move up into the lungs and hatch out during a new moon or full moon. At these times of the month, symptoms tend to flare up and become more pronounced. Further, parasites CARRY VIRUSES.

Once parasites hatch, they immediately start releasing a chemical which makes us crave carbs or sugars. They even have a "favorite" sugar, lactose or milk sugars, which would have been how they evolved: feeding off of mammal’s milk for eons. At the same time, indigenous cultures had their herbal remedies, and all of the real healers knew sufficient herbal medicines to use when parasites were taking over a body.

Fact: Parasites also affect the mind greatly, and make it less intelligent.

Aside from creating artificial food cravings within us, they also excrete ammonia by-products as their waste material. Now, humans are designed to experience a small amount of ammonia as a result of food digestion, but too much over a longer period of time is a death sentence to wellbeing. The ammonia even penetrates our blood/brain barrier, causing our Serotonin to plummet, which makes us crave sugars! This is part of how they cause cancer, as ammonia is a known carcinogen. Science knows that sugars feed cancer, and here is a big reason why: mood swings, solved by the “reward” of sugar is practically the American way. So is cancer, sadly.

When we integrate this information with a cursory glance at the Standard American Diet (S.A.D.), full of processed carbs and sugars, daily dairy servings, it all starts to make sense. Another giant and greed-driven con: Americans are destined to be slaves to the medical model, and their toxic prescriptions.

So we need to wake up. Fortunately, there are really easy treatments to rid the body harmlessly of these beasts and start to function more outside of the Matrix. I always coach for a twice per month purge, using gentle but effective ingredients that have been proven over time. We start the formula 2 nights ahead of the New or Full Moon, take it for 5 consecutive nights, and then pause it until 2 nights before the next full or new moon. If you have never done a full parasites cleanse, you might want to go for a longer duration on the product, say 10 nights on, 5 nights off, and repeat. Then start synching up with the New and full moons after that.

The product that you can easily take is available at my portal for Professional Formulas, in my Supplement/Remedies section of Keener Intelligence Tips at Dr.Jessie.Life and is called Botanifuge. It is made for ages 12 AND up, typical dose is 2 pills at bedtime. (Remember, parasites are nocturnal and feed at night!)For children, or for those of you that prefer a vibrational remedy, the same company makes a great one for parasites appropriately called PURGE formula. It is liquid, so shake it well before using. Typical dose for adults is 15 drops before bed, and for children, from 2 drops to 10 drops depending on age/size/weight. As with all liquid homeopathic remedies, place under the tongue; do not touch the glass dropper to lips. For toddlers, it can go in a little water in their sippy cup.

Fact: Remember, your MD will not have access to this knowledge.

And in my experience, to attempt to educate my own internist was a waste of time, energy and I just leave that part out when interacting with normal MDs. There is a small pocket of Functional MDs in the country that love my talks on this matter, however. I suggest you follow a “less is more” approach with your own doctor unless they are super holistic. No good comes from them thinking you are wacky, weird, etc. and your MD is amazing for emergencies, so you want to be in rapport more than not.

Everyone is truly shocked to learn this information, yet we have to quickly get into the habit of tracking the moon cycle, taking our remedies for parasites and avoiding the sugars and dairy products that feed them so well. For nearly 40 years, in my private practice, this was the most common source of people’s ailments that I saw!

Once you have done a couple of months in a row of the parasite cleansing, please tell us your results, in the Forum and share this knowledge with the people you care about. Let’s all become more intelligent!